Monday 6 June 2016

The K factory,Baner






Finally I am at The K factory.
one of my friend suggested me this place. So I did some research in Zomato that what kind of place is this. I think it would be a normal restaurant but when I reached there, a Big entrance with beautiful plantation . On that day I waited for 15 min and then I get the table. The ambience is cute and decent with Red color chairs.
Their menu have so many dishes but all are kind of different. You will find a different types of food with Home made ice-cream.


We order Hasselback Potatoes with topping as Pulled spicy BBQ chicken. It's kind of Boiled potato and BBQ chicken on it. The taste is mouth watering and delicious. Something different in taste and unique. I suggest you should try this one.
Hasselback Potatoes with topping as Pulled spicy BBQ chicken


As the menu is full of new and unique dishes so we order Flatbread with spicy Peri peri chicken ,Roasted chicken drumettes and Prawn Poppadums.
Flatbread with spicy Peri Peri Chicken 

Roasted chicken drumettes

Prawn Poppadums


Flatbread is kind of Pizza .The taste is same like pizza and way of presentation is very good.
Prawn Poppadums is different kind of taste of prawn ,I like the taste very much but it's little bit spicy and awesome in taste. Chicken Drumettes are like roasted leg piece but you didn't find the taste of these Drumettes in all over Pune. Guys it's something different and unique.


Finally time for dessert ,we go for their home made Ice- cream cookies and cream. It's delicious .
Cookies and cream


Ambience :4/5
Taste:4.5/5
Uniqueness:4.5/5
Staff:4.5/5


The best thing is it's pocket friendly. You can enjoy a different and unique kind of food with a reasonable rate.
It's a must visit place and enjoy the uniqueness of food. Happy eating.























Spicy Sea food Salad




The K Factory Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


No comments:

Post a Comment