Tuesday 31 May 2016

Wood Fire Grill,Kothrud




Every time  I open Zomato, I see this restaurant is in my suggestion page. So I think I should try. This place is near MIT, paud road. They are newly open this place. The work of few floor not yet completed. They have different part couple with romantic theme and different place for family environment. The ambience is the best in Kothrud area. They have a different kind of ambience on a floor basis. They have outside seating area where you get candle light dinner facility.



It's 9 pm. So we order starter Murg Rossali kebab (it's their specialty) .The taste is really awesome. This is my first time I tried Rossali kebab, now it became my favorite.





I am a big lover of Biryani. I ordered Prawn Biryani. After ordered I think is it good over here or not, Let's give a try. They have a good taste of Biryani too. The quantity is also good and  taste lip-smacking . I love this place very much.









I love the place very much. They have an awesome ambience with good quality of food in their Menu list. The taste of food is also good.


Ambience-4.5/5
Food taste-4/5
Staff-4.5/5




Suggestion :
Couples do visit this place, I  bet you we will like this place very much.
Friend group can also find this place a charming one, because they have a Bar with reasonable rate of alcohols.


Happy eating.


Wood Fire Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato







No comments:

Post a Comment